Interesting thing about me: I’m a voracious reader. I’ll read anything and everything under the sun, but I’m also a huge consumer of non-fiction books. The main subjects I read are in politics, public policy, economics/business, and art/design but I dable in a little bit of everything.
- Alberto Cairo. (2011). The Functional Art: An Introduction to Information Graphics and Visualization.
- Joshua M. Epstein. (2006). Generative Social Science: Studies in Agent-Based Computational Modeling.
- Andrey Korotayev, Artemy Malkov & Daria Khaltourina. (2006). Introduction to Social Macrodynamics: Compact Macromodels of the World System Growth.
- Rachel Schutt & Cathy O’Neill. (2013). Doing Data Science.
- Bonnie A. Nardi. (1993). A Small Matter of Programming: Perspectives on End User Computing.
- Geoffrey A. Moore. (1991). Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers.